Stainless steel tankers are used to carry an extensive assortment of products that require specialist transport solutions. We design and build stainless steel tankers to carry products such as corrosives, water, milk, chocolate and other food grade and chemical products. We recognize the need for product transport solutions that meet and exceed all handling standards.
Marshall Lethlean stainless steel tankers are constructed in 304 and 316 grade stainless steel, in a wide range of design profiles such as round, semi-elliptical, stepped and conical. Tankers requiring maximum temperature retention are externally lagged with high density insulation and clad in a outsanding stainless steel cladding. All our tankers are designed to suit the conditions in which they are required to operate, from metro and highway road use to extreme off-road and even no-road routes.
- Low centre of gravity;
- Maximum volumetric capacity;
- Industry leading tare weights;
- LED lighting;
- Stainless steel toolboxes;
- A choice of on highway or off road/extreme duty designs;
- 2K Painted or natural aluminium finish available;
- Air bag suspension or spring suspension;
- Polished aluminium wheels;
- Spider hubs with steel rims;
- All suspension brands available;
- High density insulation;
- Marshall Lethlean designed stainless steel pneumatic handrails;