Marshall Lethlean designs and manufactures dry bulk tankers for a variety of customer requirements. Tankers are constructed to transport food grade products, including flour, sugar and starches, or non food grade products, such as cement, lime and fly ash. All dry bulk tankers are designed and built to the pressure vessel code AS1210. Marshall Lethlean bottom discharge and tipping dry bulk tankers are manufactured using stainless steel, mild steel or aluminium.
Our dry bulk tankers are designed to suit the environment in which they will operate, from metro and highway road use to extreme off-road and in single, B-double and road train configurations.
- Low centre of gravity;
- Maximum volumetric capacity;
- Industry leading tare weights;
- LED lighting;
- Stainless steel toolboxes;
- A choice of on highway or off road/extreme duty designs;
- Natural stainless steel, mill finish aluminium or 2K painted finish;
- Air bag suspension or spring suspension;
- Polished aluminium wheels;
- Spider hubs with steel rims;
- All suspension brands available;
- Tipping or bottom discharge;
- Marshall Lethlean designed stainless steel pneumatic handrails;